Latest:
====== Harap Lapor atau Komentar Jika ada Link Download yang Rusak atau ada Pertanyaan ======
Home » » foobar2000 v1.2.5 Beta 1 / 1.2.4

foobar2000 v1.2.5 Beta 1 / 1.2.4

foobar2000 v1.2.5 Beta 1 / 1.2.4


Foobar2000 adalah audio player canggih untuk platform Windows. Beberapa fitur dasar termasuk dukungan ReplayGain, tapak memori rendah dan dukungan asli untuk beberapa format audio populer.

fitur:

     Didukung format audio: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND ... dan banyak lagi dengan komponen tambahan.
     Gapless pemutaran.
     Dukungan penuh unicode.
     Mudah tata letak antarmuka pengguna disesuaikan.
     Kemampuan penandaan canggih.
     Dukungan untuk ripping CD Audio serta transcoding semua format audio yang didukung menggunakan komponen Converter.
     Dukungan ReplayGain penuh.
     Pintas keyboard disesuaikan.
     Buka arsitektur komponen yang memungkinkan pengembang pihak ketiga untuk memperluas fungsi pemain.

Download versi Stabil: v1.2.4 foobar2000
 

Baru di versi 1.2.5 Beta 1:
  •      Converter: penulisan tetap file WAV dengan jumlah byte ganjil (misalnya 24-bit mono).
  •      Peningkatan penanganan berbagai file WAV cacat.
  •      Converter: penulisan tetap jenis file yang foobar2000 tidak dapat menandai.
  •      Tetap 'memverifikasi integritas file dimainkan' pilihan menonaktifkan HDCD & DTS komponen decoder. Ini adalah fitur komponen decoder individu, komponen decoder pihak ketiga seperti Monyet Audio decoder harus diperbarui secara terpisah.
  •      'Tambah Folder' sekarang melompati file tersembunyi & subfolder.
  •      AIFF format file tagging support.
  •      Ditambahkan Authenticode tanda tangan untuk binari foobar2000. 

Download  foobar2000 v1.2.5 Beta 1 / 1.2.4 Click Here
Share this article :

+ komentar + 16 komentar

Anonymous
June 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog
like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Also visit my web page :: felpudo

Anonymous
June 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Now that I've just spent three hours on your website reading your posts, I'm hookeԁ
οn уour blog. Ι bookmarked it aѕ well sο that I can κeеp uр ωith it frequently.

Check οut mу oωn perѕonal blog іf
you havе the opportunity and give me feedbаck.
.

Hеre is mу web-site; lezione

June 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Thanks

Anonymous
June 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I've been online now for about nine today, and as soon as I came upon blogger.com on http://dfsmania.blogspot.com/, I was very pleased to.. Honestly, I think that if more bloggers and siteowners composed content like your website, the internet would be even more helpful than it currently is.

Feel free to surf to my blog - thank you letter

Anonymous
June 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Wonderful article! That is the kind of info that should be shared across the web.

Shame on the search engines for not positioning this submit higher!

Come on over and consult with my site . Thanks =)

Also visit my blog gold for cash

Anonymous
June 18, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog on and while the content seems great, I suspect your page may be experiencing a few internet
browser compatibility issues. If I use Firefox, it comes up just fine, but if I use Chrome,
it pulls up seeming overlapped and off-kilter. Just so you know.


My homepage ... 18349

Anonymous
June 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this piece of writing at this place at this webpage, I have read all
that, so now me also commenting here.

My web blog: cash for gold buyers (www.swiftcashforgold.com)

Anonymous
June 22, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?

I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

My blog cash for gold prices

Anonymous
July 16, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I live in Purnim West, Australia and my work in fact deals with this area.
Passion in what you believe and in putting it
into words is a real talent. Your informative article possesses the perfect mixture of passion and well-written, interesting material
that I’ve come to appreciate and admire.

Feel free to visit my web site ... discount futures broker

Anonymous
July 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Solid stuff heге on bloggеr.
com, duԁe. I actuаlly lіκe what yоu hаve аcquired
heгe, definitelу like whаt yοu're saying and the way through which you assert it. You'vе taken the
effοrt to make іt simultaneously entertаining and intelligent.

Ι саn nоt ωаit to knoω muсh mоre from you.
This iѕ really a remarκable web site.


Fееl fгee to viѕit my
wеb blοg - 17165

Anonymous
July 17, 2013 at 11:27 PM

We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.



Here is my site; Maschinenbau

Anonymous
July 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM

fantastic points altogether, you simply
won a new reader. What might you suggest about your submit that you simply
made some days ago? Any sure?

Also visit my web-site ... cash for gold prices

Anonymous
July 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Hi, I'm a writer based out of Stimpfach, Germany and I located your site via http://dfsmania.blogspot.com/. Would you have any advice for those considering blogging? I'm working on beginning my own website soon but I
don't really know where to start. Do you believe I should start off with a free site like eggBlog or shell out some money into a pay site? I'm facing quite a few options and it's all so intimidating... What would you say?

My web blog istockphoto com (teachershaveclass.org)

Anonymous
July 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Incredible info in this article. I'm Velva from Nerenstetten, Germany and I am so thankful to have seen this blog. Actually, I'd love to get in touch with you.

Will you make sure you drop me a e-mai?

My website - plane crash

Anonymous
July 28, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I'm studying at Alabama State University and I wish to voice my appreciation for your help toward individuals who seek help with this particular subject. Your real dedication to getting the solution out there appears to be quite helpful and has enabled college students much like me to arrive at their objectives. Your amazing help and advice will mean a great deal to me and much more to my peers.

Also visit my web blog - Hyattsville

Anonymous
August 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Hey there, my name is Wendell and I'm a fellow blogger out of Privas, France. I like what you guys are up to. There's
no doubt that Blogger: Smart Download is an example of intelligent work and
reporting. Carry on the nice work guys: I’ve
incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will increase the worth of my own blog.


Here is my blog post; auto insurance companies

Post a Comment

Pengunjung yang Baik Selalu Meninggalkan Komentar